- Complete garden care: hedge trimming & pruning, lawn mowing, ivy pruning/removal;
- Bespoke garden design: turfing, paving, decking, fencing, planting, and much more;
- Garden clearance: weeding, cutting grass, removing shrubs/small trees, leaf clearance;
- Safe tree surgery: lopping, trimming, or felling trees of up to 20 metres in height;
- Other useful services: gutter cleaning, patio cleaning, small outdoor repairs.
- Q: Do I need to do anything before the service starts?
- A: Please provide the professional gardeners with full access to your garden, as well as with a parking spot in close proximity to your property. In the event that you are absent, don’t forget to also leave detailed instructions behind so that the team can understand what needs to be done.
- Q: How will my session be carried out?
- A: Each service, whether it’s tree trimming or patio cleaning, will begin with a thorough inspection of your property in order to confirm your garden’s condition. The gardening team will then discuss all ideas that you have about your garden, give you a precise time estimate based on the tasks you need done, and will unload their tools from the van to start working right away.
- Q: Can you do planting and/or repotting?
- A: We can, but you will need to supply the experts with all materials and plants. We can also purchase and deliver all items for you, but you will need to notify us about this two days in advance. Keep in mind that all expenses will be added to your final bill if we do the delivery.
- Q. Is the disposal of green waste included in the price?
- A: It is not, however the teesside gardeners will have no trouble getting rid of or shredding up to 10 litres of green waste for free. In case you have more waste than that, the professional gardeners in Teesside, County Durham and North East England will be happy to remove everything else for a bit extra.
- Q: Are you insured?
- A: Yes! For your peace of mind, the Teesside Gardening Experts are insured against all kinds of property damage.
In the unlikely event that something happens, we will immediately cover all expenses for you by providing your our insurance details.
- Q: Do you work on weekends?
- A: The local gardeners in Teesside have a flexible schedule that allows them to visit your property for any day of the week, weekends and bank holidays included.
Our pricing stays the same for all bookings.
All gardening services that Your Local Gardener offers are easily accessible via phone or email. Simply get in touch, describe your garden, say what needs doing and our operators will dispatch the right gardening professionals to your address. That’s it – now you can enjoy your stylish garden and have free time to spare!