Teesside Specialist Cleaning Services Delivering thorough cleaning for premises large or small 07506 709450 Professional, efficient cleaning from the ground up Adaptable cleaning services to meet your site specific needs…
Flood Restoration and Water Extraction Company UK 07506 709450 This means that water damage may be inevitable in some circumstances and can damage your property. Flood Restoration Service can help…
making a difference in your home and office since 2011.
Teesside Carpet and Rug Cleaning in Teesside, County Durham and North East – great and affordable deep steam carpet cleaning services you can trust!
Using the most advanced upholstery and carpet cleaning methods, the professional carpet cleaners will bring your carpets and upholstery back to their prior glory. We deliver a professional rug and carpet cleaning services that combine steam cleaning, dry cleaning, stain treatment and carpet fabric protection techniques to provide you with the ultimate solution for your carpets and rugs.
Disinfecting & Deep Cleaning Services
Home. Office. Vehicle. Commercial. School. Recreation.
We also provide deep sofa cleaning, mattress cleaning, armchair cleaning, dining chairs cleaning, curtain cleaning and range of other soft furnishings cleaning services, driveway cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure wash service, wall cleaning, mould cleaning, biohazard cleaning services, removal and cleaning of bird waste, loft cleaning, garage cleaning, house clearance, gardening, fence painting, decking cleaning and painting, interior and exterior painting services, gardening services and a lot more.
- Extends the life of your carpet, upholstery and rugs
- Improves indoor air quality
- Makes carpets and upholstery easier to maintain
- Removes spots and stains without damaging the fabric and fibres
- Prevents the buildup of allergens and bacteria and of course deadly viruses.
- Different cleaning methods based on the material of your carpet and upholstery
How We Do The Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning in Teesside
When the upholstery and carpet technicians arrive they will begin by inspecting the carpet or rug thoroughly. The carpet cleaners will see if there are any areas that need special pre-treatment and test the PH of any visible stains that require cleaning. Then the carpet will be vacuumed entirely before proceeding with the deep carpet cleaning.
Depending on the carpet’s fabric and the type of grime that needs to be removed, the team can clean your carpet or rug by using one of the following methods:
Steam Carpet Cleaning / Hot Water Extraction Method
With the help of a portable deep steam carpet cleaning machine, our upholstery and carpet cleaners will infuse hot water into the carpet’s fibres under high pressure. The water will then be simultaneously extracted together with pollutants and bacteria. The hot water extraction provides an excellent cleaning of the fibres and requires 2-4 hours of drying time, depending on the textile type.
Dry Carpet Cleaning Teesside
Dry upholstery and carpet cleaning technique is ideal for carpets and rugs (and other upholstery) of a delicate fabric. It is suitable for those, as it does not involve the use of hot water and it does not pose a risk of shrinking to the textile. We use this method in upholstery cleaning as well.
The dry carpet and rug cleaning method involves the use of powdered detergent, which is rubbed into the fabric with a rotating bonnet machine and then extracted with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
Why Choose Teesside Carpet Cleaning in County Durham and North East
- Specialised cleaning, suited to your carpet’s specific fabric
- Industry-power equipment that removes 99% of the bacteria
- Anti-allergic carpet and rug cleaning that uses only natural detergents
- Safe for pets, children and people with breathing difficulties
- Same day service availability, weekends and holidays at no extra cost
- Professional and friendly cleaners
- Special offers and discounts when combined with other services
Teesside Carpet Cleaning Checklist:
- Moving of light furniture
- Pre-inspection and defining the material of the carpet
- Choosing the most suitable cleaning method
- Deep Vacuuming
- Pre-spraying the carpet to lose up any dirt and soil
- Pre-treatment of any stains and dirty patches
- Steam cleaning the carpet (using the hot water extraction method)
- Cleaned areas will be deodorised (extra cost)
- Average drying time is from 3-6 hours
Check what the people have to say about us
Lucas came and given our carpets and upholstery a brand new life. He was extremely respectful, compassionate and helpful. He was so good with his job that even though house was full with kids and other family, he was extremely polite to work around and bring the space back to life. I hired him for range of other services in the house and he was just spot on each and every time. Dr Linda Matthews – Middlesbrough, North East England.
When can I schedule a Teesside carpet cleaning?
Should I move any furniture?
Is there a problem if I walk on a carpet that has just been deep cleaned?
Blood and Body Fluids Spills and Substances Cleaning UK Biohazard Cleaning Services Helpline - UK's Best BioHazard Cleaning Company 07506 709450 All biohazard cleans should be carried out by a…