End Of Tenancy Cleaning – Customer Responsibilities
Whether you are a tenant, landlord or a letting company and you have just booked your end of tenancy cleaning, then these are the things which should be done before end of tenancy cleaning team comes to do the job.
- Electric and Gas present at the property
- Cold and hot running water
- All storage areas are completely emptied unless you do not want them cleaned
- Fridge and freezer turned off, emptied and defrosted unless its an anti-defrost fridge/freezer
- All rubbish been removed.
- All unwanted items have been removed.
- All cutlery, utensils have been cleaned and kept in a box.
- There’s no rubbish in the property.
- Windows and doors open without a specialist skill
- All appliances have been emptied.
- You should arrange parking or pay for it, arrange a parking permit unless its free parking.
- You should be present onsite at start and on completion unless it’s been all previously agreed
- You have received and sent your end of tenancy cleaning invoice documents to your letting company
- You have arranged your inventory checkout inspection with an inventory company unless not needed
- You have returned and handed keys over to your landlord/letting company
- You have checked and ensured that the property is being left in the same state it was in.
- If animals been residing at the property, then you have arranged a specialist pet fumigation service.
- You must ensure your landlord/letting company is aware of your moving out date and keys return date
There are just basic instructions when getting your end of tenancy cleaning done.
We at TidyUps offer complete end of tenancy cleaning services from deep and detailed end of tenancy cleaning to professional carpet cleaning services as well as upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning, appliances cleaning, window cleaning, gardening services, painting and general handyman services and rubbish removal services.
We cover across Teesside, County Durham, North East England, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East and South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Tyne and Wear and Northumberland and Edinburgh.
If you are looking for an experienced end of tenancy cleaning company to provide you a hassle and stress free end of tenancy cleaning service then look no further and call us on 07506 709450 now!